Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme where we get to feed that part of our soul that loves lists, by coming up with 10 things related to a certain topic. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and Bookish) and is now being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and future topics can be found HERE. This weeks topic is:
Most anticipated releases of the second half of 2019 in no particular order –
1. Darkdawn (The Nevernight Chronicles) by Jay Kristoff 3rd Sep
2. Dispel Illusion (Impossible Times 3) by Mark Lawrence 14th Nov
3. Starsight (Skyward 2) by Brandon Sanderson 26th Nov
4. Meet Me in the Future: Stories by Kameron Hurley 20th Aug
5. The Wolf’s Call (Raven’s Blade #1) by Anthony Ryan 23 July
6. The Princess Beard: The Tales of Pell by Kevin Hearne and Delilah S Dawson 8th Oct
7. The Bone Ships by R.J. Barker 24th Sep
8. The Marked Prince by M.A. Grant 5th Aug
9. Monstress Vol. 4 by Marjorie M. Lui 1st Oct
10. A Little Hatred by Joe Abercrombie 19th Sep
And as a bonus I want to add Lauren James’s The Starlight Watchmaker, out on July 15th a middle-grade sci-fi. She writes fantastic ya sci-fi and if you are looking for something for your kids (or yourself) to read, either of these would be a great choice.
In the interest of honesty, I will say I have already read Meet me in the Future: Stories by Kameron Hurley and it was a 5 star read. You should all go and pre-order your own copy now. And I haven’t read all the Abercrombie books, I just can’t wait to see everyone get excited for it. I know their will be some squealing over it.