Thank you Drew The Tattooed Book Geek for my first ever award/tag thing.
The Tag Rules:
• Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions
• List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
1. What would your spirit animal be?
I put way to much thought into this. Either a bear or koala.
Koala’s spend most of their time sleeping and when they are awake, it’s only so they can eat. Chlamydia has affected their numbers greatly.
Bears like to sleep for long periods of time and don’t appreciate being woken up, they sound scary as fuck when they roar and they would never be able to play the saxophone.
2. What would be your theme song be?
I have thought on this for two weeks and have no answer
3. If you could go anywhere, imagined or real, where would you go?
I have no imagination. I really just want to go to Canada and spend a good year there, so I can experience all it has to offer in every season.
4. What is your favourite type of cake?
I’m eating chocolate cake as I write this.
5. What fruit or vegetable would make the best weapon?
A pumpkin obviously. A medium-sized one, so it wouldn’t matter where it hit, it would hurt.
6. What upcoming book do you wish you could read right now?
Mark Lawrence’s ONE WORD KILL
7. Rewrite the ending of a book?
Kind of cheating, but I wish the books set in the Mistborn world didn’t continue after the first trilogy. I loved the original trilogy, adding to it is cheapening the whole thing.
8. What would your epitaph read?
Loyal, unbalanced and the fun police
9. Who would you like to punch in the face?
Take a seat, I have a whole list.
– Percy fucking Weasly. No loyalty, that fucker. Fuck him.
– Dolores Umbridge
– People who sit 10kms under the speed limit
– People who can’t freaking merge
– Scooter riders who say they ride a motorbike… Fucking wrong dude, wrong
– The old lady who rammed me in my very 9 month pregnant belly, with her trolley, so she could cut in front of me in line. My daughter is 13, but I haven’t forgotten. I don’t remember ridiculous shit at all.
10. What is your worst bit of blogging advice? (Make it as funny as possible)
Well I’m not funny so let’s see what unfunny shit i can come up with.
You should jump on all the bandwagons, like unpopular opinions and tagging writers in negative reviews. Don’t be yourself either.
11. You are hosting a bookish influenced dinner party, which authors, characters and bloggers do you invite?
Nicholas Eames, Jay Kristoff, Mark Lawrence, Courtney Summers, Melina Marchetta, Kristin Cashore.
Blue from Blue Fairy Tales , Drew from The tattooed book geek and Corey from Grimdark Dad
I don’t think I could invite any of my favourite characters as they will more than likely kill us or rob us.
Ok, next up I have to come up with 11 questions.
1. You can only read, either, hardbacks or ebooks for the rest of your life, which do you choose?
2. Which author made you cry when you least expected it?
3. Favourite band and their best song?
4. Which fantasy book would you suggest to someone new to the genre?
5. Favourite month of the year and why?
6. A book you wish you could read again for the first time?
7. Dogs or cats?
8. Are you a writer as well as a reader?
9. Favourite movie from the decade you were born?
10. If you could bring a character to our world for a week who would it be?
11. Favourite animal sidekick?
I’m not tagging anyone as a lot of people have already done some version of this. If you want to give it a go, have fun.