Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme where we get to feed that part of our soul that loves lists; by coming up with 10 things related to a certain topic. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and Bookish and is now being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and future week’s topics can be found on her page HERE. This week’s topic is:
Binge-worthy TV shows and Movies
1. Brooklyn Nine-Nine – I still haven’t caught up with this series but what I have watched is hilarious. Every actor is so strong and good at what they do. No one over shadows the others. It’s so easy to lose an entire day when this is on.
2. The Good Place – I can’t even with this show. I laughed my arse off through season one and binged it in two days. I forking love Janet, she is my hero.
3. Glow – I binged this in one night. Lycra, big hair, over the top awesomeness. Season one was perfect.
4. Buffy – Do I even need to say anything.. No I don’t.
5. Atypical – I think there is only one season on Netflix at the moment but this had it all. I laughed, I cried, I got angry and I had my heart stood on.
6. Vikings – Best bloody show ever. Except for the other best shows ever. A must watch…
7. How to Train Your Dragon – The tv show is awesome. I’ve watched each series, multiple times, and I love it. Thank you to my 5yr old who insisted we watch it. I’m cheating here by adding the movies. They are perfection and the 3rd movie is due out in March 2019. I was just having a squizz on IMDB and I have a feeling I’m going to cry my way through it.
8. Animal Kingdom – I haven’t watched it, but its at the top of my “when I watch a show, it will be this”, list. I’ve heard good things. I thought this was an Australian show, but it seems to have headed overseas.
9. Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them needs to be watched in preparation for Crimes of Grindelwald.
10. The Twilight movies – Laugh all you want, but I binge these movies about once a year. Depending on life sometimes twice. If you are in a reading slump, or your brain hurts from life, binge all the movies over the course of a weekend and it will totally reset your brain. Gets me out of a reading slump every time. Doesn’t help my crazy though unfortunately. They are so bad they are good. I loved the books and when I went to the movies to see it, I got so angry by how shit it was that I walked out. I still collected the dvds though and it wasn’t until I was sick with tonsillitis that I put them on and bitched the entire way through the first two movies, but damn it, by the third movie I was 100% invested.
What is your favourite series to binge watch?